Level up your next curry by making you own incredibly easy Naan breads! This 2 ingredient Naan bread recipe will blow your mind as to how easy it is to make your own.
Stop paying for dry, shop bought naan breads and start making them at home for half the price.
The recipe calls for 2 ingredients, Self raising flour and Greek Yoghurt. That’s it. No really, we are being real here – that’s really how simple it is.
Anyway, lets stop pussy footing around. You’ve got Naan Breads to make.
- Mix the greek yoghurt and flour together in a bowl. If you’re feeling adventurous, add some salt and pepper. Once fully mixed, leave that puppy to rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Once rested, divide the dough into 4 and roll into 4 balls.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat and roll out your first naan bread to about the size of a small plate. If your dough is sticking, use some oil on the work surface.
- Once the pan is hot, lay the Naan bread in the pan and cook for about 30 seconds, or until the Naan has brown spots.
- Flip the bad boy over and do the same on the other side. Be careful not to burn it but be sure to cook the bread through.
- Repeat steps 3-5 with the remaining 3 dough balls and Bob’s your uncle.
If you are looking to add some garlic into the mix:
- Mix together 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil, 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic, 1 Handful of Chopped Coriander.
- Once one side of the Naan is cooked, brush the cooked side with the lovely mix we made above.
- When the second side is cooked, flip the garlic side back onto the heat few seconds to seal that flavour in!