- Place the pork shoulder into the slow cooker.
- Mix all of the spices with barbecue sauce, sugar and vinegar in a jug. Pour over pour and ensure it is evenly coated. Roll the pork join around in the sauce mix to ensure this!
- Cover and cook for up to 4 hours on HIGH or ideally up to 8 hours on LOW. Basically, you wanna make sure this bad boy is tender and cooked through.
- Remove the lid of the slow cooker and carefully shred the pork with 2 forks. Once shredded completely stir within the sauce and cook for another 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minute mark, serve your tasty af pulled pork in soft brioche buns with crunchy coleslaw.
There you have it folks, the perfect pulled pork recipe. It’s actually a super easy recipe to make. You can even make it the night before, store it in the fridge overnight so the flavours really infuse and then wack it on just before you leave for work!
If you are looking for the best slaw recipe, then don’t worry, we have got you covered!